OIA partners with...
Bank of America Merchant Services* wants to help you succeed by providing the secure, convenient and cost-effective payment processing solutions that you and your customers expect. We've designed all of our products and services to help make your customers' transactions easier and to allow you to focus on what you do best — serving your customers and growing your business.
Our comprehensive suite of innovative payment solutions, for in-person or online transactions, includes credit, debit, check, gift and incentive card, paycard, internet and telephone payments, terminals and point-of sale solutions, eCommerce payments and merchant loyalty programs. We deliver industry expertise to help you navigate the changing payments landscape and support you as your business grows and changes in complexity.
* Merchant Services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and its representative Bank of America Merchant Services, LLC. Bank of America Merchant Services, LLC is not a bank, does not offer bank deposits, and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency.
To bring you...
- Specially negotiated discount rates
- Reporting and support — Easy online access through ClientLine® to critical
reporting information, toll-free customer service and 24/7 technical support
- Commitment — Dedicated to providing you with simple solutions, from set up
- Ease of mind — Even in the busiest of times, our processing platforms are up
approximately 99.99% of the time
- Simple, straightforward implementation and training
- Consolidated statement for all credit cards
- Chargeback handling
- Monthly reporting statements for easy reconciliation
- Fast access to merchant funds
- Satellite, IP and dial capabilities
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play terminal system
- Reprogramming of existing, compatible credit card system
- Competitive terminal pricing
- No monthly minimum on card processing
- Supports Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®
Enrollment is easy...
Enrollment is available to OIA members only.
If you're a member, click here to log in and access online enrollment.
If you're not a member, click here to become a member.