It’s time to Rendezvous!
You can't afford to miss this year's Rendezvous. We have an exciting educational line-up this year with focus on the millennial consumer and the future of outdoor retailing. We have a tracks dedicated to leadership in a changing world, diversity and inclusion strategies to reach your customer and employees' needs, and you can always count on Rendezvous for relevant branding discussions. In addition to some rocking education tools specific to our industry, this year's Rendezvous will have loads of networking and recreational opportunities. Join us in San Diego!
Whether you're an experienced or emerging leader, Rendezvous is your opportunity to explore, network and learn what's new and what's ahead. Where else will you find out how to:
- Discover how to reach the next generation of customers and investigate retail of the future.
- Ignite your brand and rock your story.
- Flip your thinking and identify opportunities where others see roadblocks.
- Promote innovation and accelerate your company's culture to meet the demands of today's 24/7 world.
- Engage, hire and retain the best and brightest millennials.
- Get down to the nitty-gritty reasons why diversity and inclusion are critical to your company's health.
- Make your company lean and mean (or, at least, lean and super smart!)
- Lead your company from start-up to full-speed ahead.
- Exceed expectations in the Amazon world. (there really is a way!)
- Learn how to identify the best partners to propel your business forward - fast!
Of course, it's not ALL about education at Rendezvous. You'll be joined by the best and brightest and you'll have plenty of time to connect with all of them. In fact, we’re kicking off this year’s event with the 15th Annual Rendezvous Service Project sponsored by Timberland. This is the perfect chance to roll up your sleeves, get dirty and give back to the local community – all while having fun and forming strong bonds with industry colleagues.
We’ll see you at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego from September 30-October 2, 2013.