Outdoor University Seminars
Find a Session
Get ahead with Outdoor University®, Outdoor Industry Association's education platform. Outdoor University provides year-round education via live and recorded webinars and onsite events that focus on a variety of topics that impact the outdoor industry, including retail innovation, research, sustainability, best practices, trade and supply chains and current issues.
OU is available at no cost to OIA member companies and their employees. If you are not a member, you can access OU sessions for a nominal fee, or join OIA.
Sign up today to receive our monthly OU curriculum newsletter and never miss a session!
Browse Sessions on:
Upcoming Outdoor University Sessions
Upcoming live webinars:
- December 11 at 10am (mountain): Avoiding Common Contract Mistakes in Buying or Selling Outdoor Product, presented by CJ Voss and Jay Eckhardt, Stoel Rives
Video recordings of sessions from Rendezvous 2013:
- Innovative Leadership: Finding and Exploiting New Opportunities in the Face of Industry Change, keynote by Peter Sheahan
- Building the Outdoor Retail of the Future, presented by Kate Lydon and Clark Scheffy, IDEO
- Building Better Leaders: from K2 to Covert Ops and Corporate America, presented by Chris Warner, Earth Treks Climbing Centers
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing: Don’t Head Outdoors Without It, presented by Sara Meaney, BVK
- Permission Granted. Use Diversity & Inclusion to Shape Your Business, presenter Risha D. Grant, Xposure Inc.
Check out our recently recorded webinars:
- Outdoor Retailers, Improve Your Profits, presented by Dr. Albert D. Bates, Profit Planning Group
- Outdoor Manufacturers, Improve Your Profits, presented by Dr. Albert D. Bates, Profit Planning Group
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Tips for Minimizing Risk in E-commerce Transactions, presented by Catherine Parrish Lake and D.J. Williams, Stoel Rives, LLP
- Amazon ABC’s – A High-level View of Amazon and Amazon Outdoors, presented by Corky Keck and Laura Meisenbach, Amazon.com