Education & Events
Consumer preferences and business models continue to evolve at a rapid pace. For manufacturers and retailers alike, understanding market shifts can translate into new, actionable ideas and smarter business decisions. And staying connected to the outdoor industry community. Outdoor Industry Association hosts and/or sponsors a variety of events to help share knowledge, stimulate innovation, and support business success across the industry.
Call for Speakers — Deadline: April 7
Outdoor Industry Association is seeking speakers for our educational programs.
Learn more and submit ideas
- Rendezvous® – Rendezvous, the premier education conference for the outdoor industry, brings together hundreds of industry descision makers for three days of education, networking, service projects and outdoor activities.
- Outdoor Retailer – As title sponsor of the largest outdoor industry trade show in the world, OIA hosts the Industry Breakfast on the first day of the show and partners with Outdoor Retailer to bring Outdoor University educational workshops to the show. OIA members also receive discounts on booth space and furnishings.
- Industry Breakfast at Outdoor Retailer – A longstanding tradition, Outdoor Retailers attendees are invited to join OIA and The Timberland Company for a complimentary breakfast and inspiring keynote the first morning of the trade show.
- Outdoor University® – Outdoor University is OIA's education platform which provides live and on-demand workshops, led by industry experts, that focus on six key categories: retail innovation, research, sustainability, best practices, trade and supply chains and current issues.
- Outdoor Inspiration Awards Presented by adidas Outdoor – Every year at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, we recognize a person, group and company for fostering the enjoyment of, participation in and support for outdoor activities.
- Industry Calendar – Stay up-to-date on upcoming industry events posted by OIA member companies.
- Article Library - The OIA Article Library is your go-to resource to learn about the issues affecting the outdoor industry. From the latest business and marketing trends to technology innovation and retail management, we cover it all.